- Project overview: The purpose of this project is to promote a charity 5k race. There were specific intrusions I had to follow for this ad. Both the text and pictures were given to me. My job was to put it together.
- Message/Audience: The message I am sending to my audience is simply Come to Silver Lake Park to support child cancer awareness. There isn’t a specific age group because the point is to get as many people out to the park for a good cause.
- Things you learned: Grouping is always a task for me. I learned how a font can change the whole out look on a flier or poster.
- Meeting with instructor: Share when you met with your instructor and some things you changed as a result of the meeting (I can’t give these points to you unless you specifically list it!)
- Color Scheme: Black and White
- Fonts: Contrail One and Roboto Slab
- Images: maadthegod.files.wordpress.com/…/me242-project-1-2-1.jpg